Does Kuiu Ship to the United Kingdom (UK)?

UK Flag

Shipping items from Kuiu USA online store to international locations, such as the United Kingdom (UK), is possible.

Below I explain an easy way to do it.

Many USA online stores do not offer international shipping, and even when they do the cost of sending many individual packages to the international locations, like the UK, can be very costly.

However, using a freight forwarder like allows you to ship almost any product you wish to practically any country and you can do so at very affordable rates.

How to Ship Items from Kuiu online store to the UK

Your first step would be to access the website and create an account. After the account is created you will be assigned a US physical address at that facility.

You can send your Kuiu purchases directly to this address even if you do not live in the United States or have a US address. will assist you with your international shipping needs to the UK or any other location in the world.

You can send the products you purchase from Kuiu or any US-based store to your member physical address. The freight forwarder will accept your packages and will notify you when they arrive.

You can send them several packages from the same or different USA online stores, and, at your request, will consolidate them into a single order before shipping them to the UK.

This consolidation of your packages will save you up to 80% of international shipment costs.

We highly recommend you use the freight forwarder because they provide a reliable service, they do not charge additional taxes and they have affordable low rates.

We have used this company for several years and have shipped a lot of packages using their service. has an excellent customer service team that you can reach by email, chat or phone to assist you with any issues you may encounter.

This is the process you can follow if you do not live in the United States and want purchases you make from Kuiu to be shipped to the UK in any region such as:

Scotland, Northern Ireland, Wales, North East, North West, Yorkshire and the Humber, West Midlands, East Midlands, South West, South East, East of England and Greater London) or anywhere else outside the United States.